This contest is about ideating and fun. Innovation is only what this contest is hungry about and that is it. It requires no qualification and has no eligibility criterion. The participant is expected to innovate and conceptualize a game around the seed idea and submit the idea. Yes, that is it. You need not create any design, you need not program just write down your thoughts in document and send it across.
“Stock Market – Can stock market be fun and a game rather than the means of investment and money making? Conceptualize a fantasy game around stock market which can deliver fun and entertainment around the market speculations”
The guidelines listed in this section are only meant to guide you and in no way intends to influence your ideas. Just
consider the following, but please feel free to violate them and present your best.
1. How can stock market be a game and means of fun and entertainment?
2. What should be the features of your stock market game?
3. How can the game be engaging and deliver immersive experience?
4. How can the game ensure that a participant of the game feels motivated and wishes to play the game again even if he loses?
5. How can the game interest people beyond geographical boundaries?
6. How can the game interest people of all ages, backgrounds and gender?
7. How can the game engage people beyond market hours, over weekends and public holidays?
8. How can the game be made simple such that even with no stock market knowledge and experience the interested people can still play the game?
1. This is about building a game and so the game should not become another kind of trading platform. Game
should deliver fun and entertainment and monetary benefits can only be a small part of the total experience.
2. The game should not take the shape of an exam where the participants at the end of the day are waiting for the results and simply get disappointed because they could not win.
3. It should not become a betting or a luck based game. It should not be as if you have bought a lottery ticket.
4. It should not become complex. The game should abstract all the complexities of the stock market from the participant.
To submit your idea, go to the submission section below and read the disclaimer and copyright notice. Click the submit button which will take you to a google form fill in the relevant details and upload your idea document.
1. You will be required to use a Google Mail (gmail), for submitting and uploading your idea in this contest.
2. We identify you with your email id used in the submission. For collecting your prize money you will have to present the One Time Password (OTP) sent to you over your email. Hence, it is important that you use an authentic email id for your submission, which is only accessible to you in person. This will help us avoid any confusion in communication and awarding prize money.
3. Please do not share your OTP’s with anyone. Credext Technologies will not be responsible for any confusion arriving out of leaked OTPs.
4. You can alternatively choose to send your document through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You need to provide the mandatory information as a part of your email to ensure that your entry is accepted. You need to provide the following information in the email:
5. After your idea submission, you will be receiving a confirmation mail on the email id provided in the submission.
Please give us one day to respond because we respond personally. Your submission will also result in an auto generated
mail response in case you choose to submit via the submission link in the submission section of the page.
6. We do not share submission links over the email or any other communication channel. You should only follow the submission link in the submission section of the page.
7. The mandatory information provided by the participants will be verified before handing over them the prizes.
8. The participants should be above 18 years of age to be able to participate in the contest.
For any queries related to the slugfest please feel free to connect with us on our email id email@example.com or on our WhatsApp number +91 99712 27462 (India). Request you to kindly consider the time zones for an effective communication. Please use your email id for introducing yourself in any communication with us.
The ideas and thoughts submitted by the participants in this contest (includes all participants irrespective of whether the particpants wins the contest or not) may be used by Credext Technologies Pvt. Ltd. for developing a larger product or service. While the partipant holds the right to use the submitted thoughts and ideas for its own purposes, it is assumed that by submitting your idea in this contest you have given your consent and agree to the following.
1. You agree to give the rights to use the idea in any form including commercial purposes to Credext Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
2. You agree to not claim any royalty or any compensation for the idea and thoughts submitted in this contest.